1.Test Case for ATM
TC 1 :- succesful card insertion.
TC 2 :- unsuccessful operation due to wrong angle card insertion.
TC 3:- unsuccesssful operation due to invalid account card.
TC 4:- successful entry of pin number.
TC 5:- unsuccessful operation due to wrong pin number entered 3 times.
TC 6:- successful selection of language.
TC 7:- successful selection of account type.
TC 8:- unsuccessful operation due to wrong account type selected w/r to that inserted card.
TC 9:- successful selection of withdrawl option.
TC 10:- successful selection of amount.
TC 11:- unsuccessful operation due to wrong denominations.
TC 12:- successful withdrawl operation.
TC 13:- unsuccessful withdrawl operation due to amount greater than possible balance.
TC 14:- unsucceful due to lack of amount in ATM.
TC 15:- un due to amount greater than the day limit.
TC 16:- un due to server down.
TC 17:- un due to click cancel after insert card.
TC 18:- un due to click cancel after insert card and pin no.
TC 19:- un due to click cancel after language selection,account type selection,withdrawl selection, enter amount
Test Cases for Mobile Phone:
1)Chek whether Battery is inserted into mobile properly
2)Chek Switch on/Switchoff of the Mobile
3)Insert the sim into the phone n chek
4)Add one user with name and phone number in Address book
5)Chek the Incoming call
6)chek the outgoing call
7)send/receive messages for that mobile
8)Chek all the numbers/Characters on the phone working fine by clicking on them..
9)Remove the user from phone book n chek removed properly with name and phone number
10)Chek whether Network working fine..
11)If its GPRS enabled chek for the connectivity.
3. Test cases for sending a message through mobile phone (assuming all the scenarios)
1.Check for the availability of the Mobile
2.Check the buttons on the mobile
3.Check the mobile is locked or unlocked
4.Check for the unlock of the mobile
5.Select the menu
6.Check for the messages in menu
7.Select the messages
8.Check for the write message in messages menu
9.Select the write message
10.Check the buttons writing alphabets
11.Check for the chars how many u can send
12.Write the message on the write message menu
13.Select the options
14.Select the send
15.Check whether asking for the phone No. of the receiver
16.Select the Search for the receiver Phone No. if Exits
17.Enter the Phone No. of the receiver
19.Check for the request send
4. Test cases for Traffic Signal
1.verify if the traffic lights are having three lights(green,yellow,red)
2.verify that the lights turn on in a sequence
3.verify that lights turn on in a sequence based on time specified(greenlight-4.1min,yellowlight10sec,redlight 1 min)
5.verify that only one light glows at a time
6.verify if the speed of the Traffic light can be accelerated as time specified based on the traffic
7.verify if the traffic lights in some spots are sensor activated.
5. Test case for 2 way switch
1. Check whether two switches are present.
2. Check whether both switches are connected properly.
3. Check power supplies for both switches.
4. Check on/off conditions are working properly.
5. Check whether any electornic applicace connected to the 2-way switches should not get power supply when both switches are either in on state or off state.
6. Check whether any electornic applicace connected to the 2-way switches should get power supply when one switch is in on state and other is in off state or vice versa.
6. Test cases Elevator
Some of the use cases would be:
1) Elevator is capable of moving up and down.
2) It is stopping at each floor.
3) It moves exactly to that floor when corresponding floor no is pressed.
4) It moves up when called from upward and down when called from downward.
5) It waits until ‘close’ button is pressed.
6) If anyon steps inbetween the door at the time of closing, door should open.
7) No break points exists
8) More usecases for the load that the elevator can carry (if required)
7. Test cases Calculator
1 It should have 9 numeric digits.
2 it should give proper output based on the operation.
3 it should not allow charactres.
4 it should run from cell or battery not through power supply.
5 it should be small in size.
6 at least it should perform 4 basic operation such as
8. Test cases Bulb
Test cases for bulb
Check the bulb is req shap and size
Check the bulb is fitted and removed from holder
Check the bulb glow req illumunation r not
Check the bulb it should glow when we switch on
Check the bulb it should off when we switch off
Check the bulb material
Life of the bulb should meet the reqrmt
9. Test Case for Yahoo Page
1.Testing without entering any username and password
2.Test it only with Username
3.Test it only with password.
4 .User name with wrong password
5. Password with wrong user name
6. Right username and right password
7. Cancel, after entering username and pwd.
8.Enter long username and password that exceeds the set limit of characters.
9.Try copy/paste in the password text box.
10.After successfull sign-out, try “Back” option from your browser. Check whether it gets you to the “signed-in” page.